If you or a loved one has suffered as a result of a spinal cord injury that leads to paralysis, you need an experienced medical malpractice attorney who can help you navigate the situation. At Shoup, Evers and Green, we’ll complete a thorough analysis of the details with you, to determine if legal action needs to be taken.
If you’re concerned that your spinal cord injury was a result of medical negligence due to any of the following scenarios, we’re here to help.
- Errors made during spinal surgery
- Failure to properly diagnose a spinal injury or infection
- Improper monitoring of the spinal cord during a spinal procedure
- Errors made during a spine manipulation from a chiropractor
- Improper care during the recovery of a major spinal trauma